Take control of your major asset
Aside from your family home, your superannuation is likely to be your next biggest asset.
You may have decided on a self-managed super fund (SMSF) for some or all of the following reasons;
- To take control of your investments
- Have greater understanding and visibility of your money and how it is performing
- Pool your family assets (you can have up to 6 members in your SMSF)
- A wider range of investment options than traditional super funds including residential and commercial property
- Borrowing in SMSF to buy property
- Help reduce your overall tax burden as you approach retirement
- Control the administration costs of superannuation
- Estate planning that suits your family’s individual needs
Whether you already have a SMSF or are thinking about setting one up, Key Accounting & Taxation offer specialised SMSF services which can be tailored to suit your needs including:
- Assist with new SMSF set up
- Assistance with administration and ATO compliance, including preparation and lodgement of SMSF tax returns and financial statements
- Facilitating annual independent audit
- Pension commencement document preparation
- Tax planning strategies to minimise tax liability in SMSF
- Trust Deed Maintenance
Generate income for your future
A SMSF is a tax-efficient way of generating income for your future retirement. We understand the complexities and legal requirements of self-managed super funds.
We can help you take control of your superannuation today. Why not contact us to find out how a SMSF can help generate income for your future.